ONE MONTH
It is hard to believe that Morgan is one month old. She has already changed some much and is starting to let her personality show. The first month was filled with many first for all of us. Morgan experienced her first....doctors appointment, travel out-of-town, full bath, attempted run in the stroller without the car seat attached (she is way to little to safely run with her in the stroller so we just walked), Sunday School, day of shopping, rolling over from tummy to back (of course by accident at this point), changing eye color from blue to brown, first bottle of breast milk, and first time she found her thumb to suck on. Morgan has many things she has learned to love over the past month including her parents and grandparents (of course), her pacifier or thumb, the bouncer, and the swing. The only time she really cries is when she is hungry, gassy, or during tummy time. She is still very alert during the day and sleeps really well during the night, waking up every three hours and then going right back to sleep. Morgan is currently 9 lbs and 22 1/2 inches. Carl is doing a great job balancing being a Dad, working, and studying for his MBA program. He has taken over the evening feedings which helps tremendously. I have started training for an August triathlon and am enjoying workout again.
I couldn't capture a smile so this was the next best thing!
Playing in her 'Pack-n-Play'
Sleeping in her stroller
Sucking her thumb for the first timeMorgan's first Bath
She's SOOO cute!!!! AHH! I want to meet her in person! :) I love the picture of her in the jogging stroller. :) I took Ellie out on her 6-week birthday, the first day I was "allowed" to. I had to secure her with towels and blankets all around her head and body, but it worked. :) So fun! Time goes by way to fast, so take lots of pictures...then post them on her so we all can enjoy! :) MIss you!!
ReplyDelete