2009
We had a wonderful Christmas. Morgan's first, second, and third Christmas experiences were great. We opened Christmas gifts in Ocala with Carl's family and in Clearwater with my parents and grandmother (GG) before we flew to Texas for the holidays. Morgan had a few more gifts to open on Christmas morning in San Antonio. We gave her a fews gifts each time but honestly I'm going to return most of the gifts I bought because our families provided enough gifts (Thank You!). Morgan loves to rip paper so opening presents was perfect. She laughed and squealed at most of her gifts. It appeared that she was kissing her baby dolls; however, I think she was just trying to eat their noses-made for cute pictures. It is hard at this age to tell what her favorite gifts were but she definitely liked the baby doll from Carl's parents, the shopping cart from GG, and the pony from my parents (No it's not a real Pony!!!). Morgan did have a very special gift that she shared with her grandparents...She told them all that She is going to be a BIG SISTER!-You can see her bib in the picture below. I found out that I am pregnant and due in August. We are very excited and so far I'm doing better than last pregnancy.
There was no snow in Texas but it was cold enough to feel like Christmas. My brother and sister-in-law hosted a great Christmas. I really wanted to be able to start some type of family tradition for Christmas; however, traveling to three different cities the week of Christmas makes it difficult. I bought the material and plan on making a cast of Morgan's hand print as an ornament and then repeating that every year. We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and took time to remember that the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is the true meaning of Christmas.
Morgan on Christmas Morning
Morgan enjoying her cousin's Christmas present
Morgan got to meet her Great-Grandmother Newberry in TX

Morgan and her Daddy

Grammy and Morgan

Pa Pa and Morgan
Morgan with Frosty and Rudolph
Morgan announcing the big news: I'm Going to Be a Big Sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment