CAMERON ANN IRVINE
AUGUST 10, 2010
7 lbs. 11 oz.
21 1/2 inches


Cameron is finally here. I went into labor on Tuesday morning at about 5:30 am. By 7:00 I was on my way to the hospital. At 8 am the nurse checked me and I was 7cm dilated. I was thankfully able to get a spinal block. Cameron was born at 11:26 am with no complications. She did loose weight over the first 48 hours and was jaundice but we thankfully were able to take her home without needing the lights for her jaundice. My parents were in town and were able to bring Morgan to the hospital to visit her little sister. I also had friends come to the hospital which was very nice and helped the time go by quicker. Carl's parents came to visit when we got home from the hospital. Morgan is very interested in the baby and is now doing the sign for baby. Cameron seems to have a very calm disposition as compared to Morgan's disposition in the first few days. She sleeps all day and night and has to be kept away for feedings. She is typically more awake at night than during the day so we will have to work on this. I had my tubes tied at the hospital and am very glad that I will never be pregnant again...I hope and pray!


The first Family photo

After the delivery

The first time I got to hold Cameron

Daddy and his baby girl!

Going Home!

Glad to be home!

Morgan is the proud Big Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment